Excellent 1 Golf Privilege Card Program
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Excellent 1’ golf privilege card program (“the Card”) is owned and operated by AGSSG Links Sdn. Bhd. (“AGSSG Links”)
2. Application for the Card is subject to approval from AGSSG Links. The submission of the application form together with full payment of the prevailing joining fee will only constitute an offer by the applicant to be a cardholder in the program. Upon review, AGSSG Links reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
3. Upon acceptance, the joining fee shall become NON-REFUNDABLE under any and all circumstances.
4. The Card shall remain the property of AGSSG Links at all times. It is also STRICTLY NON- TRANSFERABLE and can only be used by the person whose name and identification number is imprinted on the card.
5. The limited-term usage in the program is for the duration of 363 days only.
6. The Card entitles a cardholder to enjoy the facilities and contracted golfing privileges at the Participating golf clubs as stipulated in the AGSSG Club Listing provided to cardholders. Cardholders are to avail themselves of the latest club listings which will be updated from time to time. Apart from the special green fee rates, other fees such as insurance and service taxes may apply. Prior confirmation with the clubs on total charges and available tee times is advised to avoid disappointment. It shall at all times be the cardholder’s sole responsibility to request and obtain such information from the Participating clubs, AGSSG Links or its agents.
7. AGSSG Links reserves the right to add or remove a participating club(s) and to vary any of the privileges and benefits under the program as deemed necessary and without any prior notice to cardholders. It further reserves the option at anytime and at its sole discretion, to transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract and/or otherwise dispose of any or all of its rights and obligations arising under these terms and conditions. It is envisaged however that this clause will only be exercised in the best interests of AGSSG Links and it’s cardholders.
8. Cardholders must at all times adhere to the participating club’s policies with regards to its clubhouse rules, proper golf attire, golfing etiquette, booking procedures, no show penalty and handicap requirements, etc. AGSSG Links reserves the right to suspend or revoke the usage of any of its cardholders in the event it receives notice of a breach of any of these terms and conditions and/or abuse of the usage of the Card by a cardholder.
9. Save for the entitlements and benefits enjoyed by the cardholders as stipulated under the Card program, the cardholders acknowledge that they have no propriety or legal rights in AGSSG Links or any of the Participating clubs.
10. AGSSG Links and its agents will not be liable to cardholders in the event of any of the Participating clubs failing to honour its contractual obligations under the Card program. In such circumstances, every effort will be made to address the situation and where possible, alternative options will be arranged.
11. Generally, most clubs in the Program have a NO RAIN CHECK policy. Also, cardholders who fail to show up at the appointed time and place after making a booking will be charged a NO SHOW PENALTY by the Club and until this penalty is settled, the cardholder’s right to play is suspended and no further bookings will be allowed or entertained by AGSSG Links or the participating clubs.
12. In the event of a privilege golf card being lost or stolen, an administrative fee of RM50.00 is chargeable for the issuance of a replacement.
13. AGSSG Links reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions as deemed necessary and at its sole discretion.
14. AGSSG Links Sdn. Bhd. is registered under the Companies Act in Malaysia and, is therefore governed by the laws of Malaysia.